An evolution in wetsuit design, the Zhik Microfleece™ X Skiff Suit combines the latest in materials and technologies to achieve the ultimate in comfort and flexibility for all weather versatility. Designed and developed using the latest 3D modelling technologies, Microfleece™ X wetsuits provide unrivalled flexibility and comfort, combining Zhik's fast-drying Microfleece™ lining with their lightweight, 1mm super-stretch neoprene.
Key panels are lined with an improved Hydrobase® material providing extreme thermal insulation and super quick drying. The Zhiktex™ II in the knee and seat features a highly abrasion resistant 3D knit construction providing high levels of durability whilst maintaining stretch and flexibility. ZiBand® leg and arm seals provide protection against water gushes and provide a sealed connection with your gloves and boots. The patented Loo Rip™ construction prevents cold flushes and water build up inside the suit.
- 1mm neoprene insulation throughout with nylon outer lining
- 4-way super stretch neoprene and construction for maximum flexibility
- Zhiktex™ II superior abrasion resistance panels in the rear and knees provide super durability in high wear areas
- 3D body mapped fit means you will get the most comfortable fit possible
- Fast drying Hydrobase® inner provides advanced fast drying that wicks moisture and is super soft
- ZiBand® leg and wrist seals provides a silicone band that creates a tight seal to avoid flushes of water
- Waterproof Loo Rip provides patented easy access relief
- Easy access side leg pocket lets you securely stow any small items in a low profile pocket
- High stretch flatlock stitching that is strong and non-itch
- Dinghy Sailing