The Zhik Junior H1 Helmet is designed for sailing, providing safety to performance athletes moving at ever increasing speed. The Juniors helmet comes with varying thickness skull-pads to ensure the helmet fits correctly. These skull-pads are lined with Zhik Hydrobase® material that will wick moisture away from the skin ensuring the helmet feels dry.
The combination of thin EVA and impact resistant ABS provide an extremely lightweight helmet. The thin profile ensures very little air turbulence around key areas like the ears and the back of the head. The crown of the head has been moulded allowing air to circulate, regulating temperature and encouraging drying.
- Thin profile for protection without bulk
- Moulded internal channels to allow airflow around the head and keep you cool
- Hydrobase® lining that is soft, dries quickly and is soft
- Super lightweight construction
- Adjustment system with a lightweight cog at the rear of the helmet lets you adjust to the perfect fit around your head
- EN1385 approved