The Zhik Isotak® 2 Offshore Jacket brings the latest development in highly durable and lightweight waterproof fabrics combined with innovative, highly functional and robust garment design. Isotak® 2 fabric features Zhik's proprietary multi-layer composite membrane construction originally developed for Isotak® Ocean combined with a lightweight yet highly durable, high tenacity nylon face. The result is an extremely lightweight and highly breathable fabrication with class leading levels of waterproof durability.
Developed to provide extreme levels of weather protection with minimal weight and bulk, Isotak® 2 provides unrivalled levels of flexibility, freedom of movement, comfort and protection. Garment features have been selected to provide the highest levels of comfort and protection with easy to use interfaces specifically designed for extreme conditions. With significant weight and bulk reductions, the Isotak® 2 range is also extremely versatile allowing sailors to use in anything from extreme offshore events through to daytime cruising.
Isotak® 2 now includes Zhik's Qulock™seam sealing system as used in the Isotak® Ocean products. The Qulock™ system includes a proprietary seam tape that is carefully tuned to the inner fabric lining to maximise waterproofness. This seam sealing is also applied under strict manufacturing processes. Every Isotak® product is pressure tested, so that you can be guaranteed an extremely rugged and durable waterproof seal.
- Lightweight and durable Isotak® 2 fabric with multi-layer membrane composite
- Zhik QuLock™ seam tape
- PFD compatible hood with one handed operation
- Offshore height collar with HyrdoBase® lining
- Removable face shield with HydroBase® lining
- Reflexite® patches on shoulders, wrists, and hood
- Large front cargo pockets
- HydroBase® lined side entry hand warming pockets
- Internal welded chest pocket
- Arm pocket with YKK water resistant Vision zipper
- Adjustable PU cuff wrist seals
- 500D+ Cordura reinforcement in seat