The Spinlock USCG Approved Deckvest LITE is the perfect companion for inshore sailing and powerboating. It's ultra-lightweight and contoured design make it comfortable to wear even for extended periods. The Deckvest LITE uses a water activated auto inflater that is designed so that only water flowing upward through the unit will cause it to inflate. Prefer a manually inflated vest? No problem - just use the Manual Conversion Kit!
USCG Approved - Category V with Type III Performance
- 170N (38lbs) lifejacket, automatic inflation
- U.S Coast Guard Approved (USCG) - Category V with Type III Performance
- Ultra lightweight, low profile design with simple side donning
- Straps with soft rear moulding reduce twisting and aid adjustment
- Single crotch strap with recessed clip reduces risk of snagging
- Clipping area for PLB/ VHF
- Attachment for kill cord or VHF leash
- Recessed belt clip and webbing end tidy
- Attachment for Pylon Light
- Attachment for sprayhood
- Easily converts to ‘manual only’ firing with a Manual Conversion Kit
- CO2 Cylinder: 33g
- Weight: 900g
The USCG Approved Deckvest LITE uses a water activated Halkey Roberts Alpha Auto Inflator that is is designed so that only water flowing upwards through the unit will cause it to activate. Water, spray and rain running down the jacket will not cause activation.