Spinlock have launched a new development in personal watersports protection, for high agility dinghy, multihull and keelboat sailing. The DAME award nominated Aero Pro is a body profiled 50N flotation vest. The close fitting collar, sleeves and over length waist gaiter helps to reduce wind and water resistance to ensure it is as aerodynamically efficient as possible and reduces any snagging risks.
ISO 12402-5 Buoyancy Aid
Please Note: This buoyancy aid is CE approved but has not yet been US Coast Guard approved. The Aero Pro PFD is meant to aid in floatation of a user and should not be used in place of a USCG approved PFD when one is required by class or local regulations.
- 50N buoyancy aid
- Durable high stretch woven construction for close fitting body, reducing any snagging risks
- Wrap around, close fitting neck collar
- Over length waist gaiter with trapeze hook opening
- Ultra flexible, high buoyancy soft foam
- Low profile stretch pocket
- Access pocket for optional D3O® Impact Protection Back Protector or optional Hydration bladder with oral tube feed
The Aero Pro has been designed specifically for high performance use and to give users specific performance benefits.
These situations can put a very high demand on the materials and components which we can not guarantee this product for, so please take a little care with it!
ISO 12402-5 Buoyancy
- Dinghy Sailing
- Keelboat Racing