- Plastic cased watch
- Elastic strap
- Dot Matrix display - 3 row
- Massive digits in final minute countdown
- Time of day
- Sailing functions with audible alarm
- 5,4,1,0 sequence or
- 5 min or 3 min or 1 min programs
- Countdown & repeat or Countdown and up
- Sync button for ease of use
- Count up from zero
- Vibration alarm optional as well as audible alarm
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery
- Convenient USB Charging
- Large 68mm overall ABS case
- Round 36mm diameter display size
- Large 13mm digits in normal mode
- Massive 23mm digits for final 59 seconds
- 3 Row display to show time and timer together
- Adjustable viewing angle
- Boom/Mast mounting bracket supplied
- Will also attach to mast/boom via elastic
- Elasticated Strap for wearing on wrist or over sleeve
- Water Resistant to 5 ATM
- Shock Resistant Construction
- Buttons widely spaced for easy operation when wearing gloves
- Normal Timekeeping Mode (12 or 24 hour)
- Specialist Sailing Timer Functions:
- Countdown Repeat option or
- Countdown and Up to show elapsed time for handicap races
- 5,4,1,0 ISAF start sequence pre-programmed with audible warning signals (can be silenced if preferred)
- 5 minute and 3 minute pre-programmed options.
- User selectable 1 minute periods - ideal for match racing
- Sync Button - The famous Optimum Time invention to quickly get back to Race time if the gun is missed.
- Count-up from zero if required to time a match.
- Rechargeable battery giving extra power and very long life
- Bespoke USB charger clamp included for convenient charging.
- Vibration alarm to coincide with beep sound. For when it's either too noisy to hear the beeps, or you don't want them heard by others. The vibration and the sound are both individually switchable.
- Additional Information
Brand Optimum Time Gender Junior, Unisex Location Coastal, Bay/Inshore Activity Racing , Dinghy Material No Max Working Load No Max Line Diam No Length No