- Plastic cased watch
- Elastic strap
- Dot Matrix display - 3 row
- Massive digits in final minute countdown
- Time of day
- Sailing functions with audible alarm
- 5,4,1,0 sequence or 5 min or 3 min or 1 min programs
- Countdown & repeat or Countdown and up
- Sync button for ease of use
- Count up from zero
- Large RED 68mm overall ABS case
- Round 36mm diameter display size
- Large 13mm digits in normal mode
- Massive 23mm digits for final 59 seconds
- 3 Row display to show time and timer together
- Adjustable viewing angle
- Boom/Mast mounting bracket supplied
- Will also attach to mast/boom via elastic
- Elasticated Strap for wearing on wrist or over sleeve
- Water Resistant to 5 ATM
- Shock Resistant Construction
- Buttons widely spaced for easy operation when wearing gloves
- Normal Timekeeping Mode (12 or 24 hour)
- Specialist Sailing Timer Functions:
- Countdown Repeat option or
- Countdown and Up to show elapsed time for handicap races
- 5,4,1,0 ISAF start sequence pre-programmed with audible warning signals (can be silenced if preferred)
- 5 minute and 3 minute pre-programmed options.
- User selectable 1 minute periods - ideal for match racing.
- Sync Button - The famous Optimum Time invention to quickly get back to Race time if the gun is missed.
- Count-up from zero if required to time a match.
- Additional Information
Brand Optimum Time Gender Junior, Unisex Location Coastal, Bay/Inshore Activity Racing , Dinghy Material No Max Working Load No Max Line Diam No Length No