The Henri Lloyd Wave Jacket is designed to enjoy the high standards of waterproof protection and comfort you expect from Henri Lloyd. The Wave range of products are constructed from the tried and tested TP1 fabric technology that uses Hi-Quality Japanese Bi-Component coating technology that keeps water out and lets perspiration escape. Henri Lloyd Photo-Luminescent Reflectors (HLPLR) represent cutting edge technology in energy-zero and self-sustaining light sources. By day the reflectors absorb UV light (sunlight or artificial) and after dark they release energy to improve safety at night.
The perfect choice for day sailing in inshore and coastal waters.
- Articulated hood pod
- Hi-Vis foldaway hood with one handed shockcord aperture adjusters
- Nylon taffeta lining with marl fleece collar lining
- Storm flap with drainage channel
- Non-corrosive center front zip
- Hook and loop external wrist adjusters
- Welded side pockets with water resistant zips
- Reflective patch at storm flap
- Photo-luminescent reflectors
Fabric: Henri Lloyd TP1