The Henri Lloyd TransOcean Jacket has been engineered from the latest waterproof, windproof and highly breathable TP3 state of the art Japanese coating fabric technology for offshore sailing. The lightness and flexibility of this product belies its true durability and waterproofness.
Firstly, the fabric is created from a tough yet light nylon yarn, that is densely woven into a smooth tight face fabric to deliver a flexible yet durable outer. Secondly, a bi-component hydrophilic and microporous coating is applied to the fabric to keep water out yet allows perspiration in the form of vapour and condensation to be transported to the outside and evaporate. Finally a layer of anti-abrasion 3D microbeads are added to protect the coating and create a dry touch lining for comfort.
In addition a saltwater abrasion resistant DWR (Durable Water Repellent) Finish helps shed water maintaining performance and comfort for the water.
- Offshore hood pod with adjustable storm guard
- Hi-vis offshore hood with one handed shockcord adjusters and owl vision
- Engineered throat tab to provide spume protection & reduce collar circumference
- OPTIVISION hood system
- Quick drying Rentex mesh collar lining
- Fast draining hand warmer chest pockets
- Dual cargo and handwarmer lower pockets
- Hook and loop external wrist adjusters
- Internal Dartex storm cuff
- Two way storm flap with drainage channel
- Two way non-corrosive centre front zip
- Secure zip fastening internal pocket
- Buoyancy loops
- Back waist channel adjuster
- Differential hem with shockcord adjuster
- Reflective trim detail across upper body panel and sleeves
- Photo-luminescent reflective patches at shoulder, storm flap, under cuff and hood
- Nylon seat reinforcement
- Unlined to speed up drying time, reduce weight and reduce inter layer binding
- Articulated for ease of movement
- Contoured to reduce windage