- Polarized lens technology
- Integral floatation
- Hydrophobic outer coating sheds water and reduces salt residue for clear vision
- Oleophobic technology applied to the inside face repels fingerprints, sun lotion and skin oils
- Grade 1 Optic lenses designed to exceed EN safety standards
- Glare-free vision
- Clear contrasts
- Reduced eye fatigue
- 100% UV 400 protection
- Filter category 3 lenses allowing 8-18% light transmission and are useful in bright sunlight, driving and general purpose wear
- Polarized lenses are made up of a number of functional elements ultra-carefully bonded together to achieve a high-performance optical product:
- The main element of the sandwich lens construction is the polarizing light filter in the centre.
- Laminated to both sides of the filter are UV light absorbers, which block 100% of harmful UVA, UVB, and UVC radiation.
- Optically corrected, shatter-resistant cushion elements are laminated to both sides of the UV absorbers, followed by a unique scratchproof coating applied to the outer surfaces.
- All Gill Sailing Sunglasses are engineered to float.
- Additional Information
Brand Gill Gender Unisex Location Offshore, Coastal, Bay/Inshore, On-Shore Activity Racing , Dinghy, Fishing, Paddling, Casual Boating, Crew Gear Material No Max Working Load No Max Line Diam No Length No