The Gill Women's Navigator Jacket features a clever combination of thermal insulation and two layers of waterproof material to make this jacket ideal for sailing and other water activities in the colder months. Breathable, comfortable and lightweight, Gill have created an effective sailing jacket with wet weather protection at the core of every element, to keep you dry and ready for action.
Waterproof seams, adjustable cuffs and a rollaway hood with adjustable neck have been built into the design to allow you the freedom to perform or relax whilst staying warm and dry. This is a must-have wardrobe addition for an avid sailor to wear both on and off water.
- Rollaway hood with 2-way volume adjustment
- Adjustable cuffs lined with a soft PU material
- Front zipper protected with an internal storm guard for wet weather protection
- Internal security pocket
- Reflective detail
- 2-layer laminated waterproof and breathable fabric with a durable water repellent finish
- Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal
- 80/60g/m2 thermal insulation
- Non-absorbent and quick-drying synthetic insulation
Fabric: Outer: 100% Polyester; Lining: 100% Nylon; Insulation: 100% Polyester