The Gill Women's Hydrophobe Top is super lightweight yet highly thermal layer. The material is naturally Hydrophobic so water is repelled away from the fabric ensuring the garment doesn't get heavy and damp when worn in wet conditions. Ergonomically designed using stretch materials.
- Can be worn as a thermal layer or on its own on warmer days to reduce wind chill
- Soft, stretchy fit for freedom of movement
- Flatlock construction to help prevent chafing
- Full sleeve length for maximum protection
- 4 way stretch, wicking polypropylene fabric that is non-absorbent and actively repels water
- 50+ UV protection
Fabric: 100% Polypropylene