The Gill OS23 Offshore Trousers are a versatile performer capable of standing up to the toughest offshore and coastal conditions while keeping you dry and comfortable. The new OS2 Trousers are made from Gill's durable 3 Dot™ fabric that's incredibly waterproof, windproof, and breathable. Featuring a hydrophobic, laminated moisture-management fabric that’s 100% waterproof and windproof and a hydrophilic coated layer that transports moisture away from the skin. Suitable for year round weather protection for sailors, boaters, and fishermen in Coastal and Offshore waters.
- Convenient drop-seat function without having to undo braces
- Double storm flap zipper protection with waterproof internal gusset for wet weather protection
- Anti-corrosion YKK zippers with lightweight moulded sliders
- Adjustable suspenders for a comfortable fit
- Elasticated waist for improved fit
- Hand warmer pockets with reversable thermal fleece
- Deep thigh pocket with D-ring attachment point for marine tools or kill-cord leash
- Adjustable ankle closures
- Secure multi-tool attachment point
- Performance cut with articulated knees
- Abrasion resistant panels guard against wear and tear
- 3 Dot™, 2 layer laminated fabric, creating an incredibly waterproof, windproof and breathable protective shell
- Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal
- Laminated moisture-management fabric technology with a durable water repellent outer finish
- Hydrophobic laminate that's 100% waterproof and windproof and a hydrophilic coated layer that transports moisture away from the skin.
- Outer: 100% Nylon
- Main Lining: 100% Nylon
- Mesh: 100% Polyester
- Fleece: 100% Polyester
- Reinforcement: 100% Polyester
CLEARANCE ITEM. All Clearance sales are Final. Clearance items are not returnable.