No compromise protection for those facing the toughest ocean conditions. The Gill OS12 Women's Offshore Jacket equips ocean sailors with a durable, waterproof, breathable and fully-taped defense against the cold ocean environment.
Utilizing a new shell fabric specifically engineered by our technicians to survive the rigors of open ocean conditions, the Gill OS12 Women's Offshore Jacket is now lighter and more maneuverable.
- New Ocean Active Fit hood design with a zippered closure making it easy to stow and access the hood when wearing the jacket
- New low bulk hood features a 3-way adjustment system with internal fleece lined cord channel for a secure, comfortable fit
- Ocean height collar with high, wrap-around face guard
- Gridded thermal inner collar and chin guard
- Hand warmer pockets protected by YKK Aquaguard® water resistant zips and internal security pocket
- Upgraded anti-corrosion YKK zippers with lightweight moulded sliders
- Heat-formed prismatic reflectives using Solas grade material in an exclusive Gill design
- Reflective Gill logos and 3M accents provide 360° visibility
- 2-way zipper protected by a double front storm guard
- Abrasion resistant panels to protect against wear and tear
- Adjustable cuffs with PU inner seals for watertight comfort
- Cargo pockets for storing bulky objects
- Shock cord hem and waist adjustment that can be accessed without opening the jacket
- D-ring attachment point for marine tools or kill-cord leash
- High performance, durably waterproof and breathable 4 layer fabric
- Fabric weight reduced by 10% for a softer and more flexible handle
- 15% increase in resistance to surface abrasion
- Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal.
- Outer: 100% Nylon
- Fleece: 100% Polyester
- Reinforcement: 100% Polyester
- Keelboat Racing