Gill Hydrophobe Trousers are super lightweight yet highly thermal trousers and ergonomically designed using stretch materials. The material is naturally Hydrophobic so water is repelled away from the fabric ensuring the garment doesn’t get heavy and damp when worn in wet conditions. Perfect for the high performance dinghy sailor.
- Can be worn as a thermal layer or on its own on warmer days to reduce wind chill
- Soft, stretchy fit for freedom of movement
- Flatlock construction to help prevent chafing
- Full leg length for maximum protection
- 4-way stretch, wicking polypropylene fabric that is non-absorbent and actively repels water
- 50+ UV protection
Fabric: 96% Polypropylene, 4% Elastane